Tuesday, February 8, 2011
Monday, February 7, 2011
The Rules are:
1. When you feel like you want to cut, take a marker, pen, or sharpies and draw a butterfly on your arm or hand.
2. Name the butterfly after a loved one, or someone that really wants you to get better.
3. You must let the butterfly fade naturally. NO scrubbing it off.
4. If you cut before the butterfly is gone, you’ve killed it. If you dont cut, it lives.
5. If you have more than one butterfly, cutting kills all of them.
6. Another person may draw them on you. These butterflies are extra special. Take good care of them.
7. Even if you don’t cut, feel free to draw a butterfly anyways, to show your support. If you do this, name it after someone you know that cuts or is suffering right now, and tell them. It could help.
Please join this group if you are suffering from a self-harm addiction, know someone that is, or just believe in the project. Thank you.
It’s good to be back. This blog is up and running once again.
The goal is the same: to help young adults that self-harm and are surrounded by feelings of helplessness. You can help us out by supporting this page.
Send messages to our ask box, we’ll give advice. Or just submit some lovely pictures of your butterflies.
Remember, the most dangerous thing to lose is hope. You can make it, and these butterflies will help if you try. (:
Thursday, November 18, 2010
i’m so excited
that the page is being used again <3;
Thursday, November 4, 2010
To Write Love On Her Arms day <3
Wednesday, October 20, 2010
Sorry you guys that we haven’t been posting much lately.
I hope everyone is doing well though! I hope you all are safe.
Reblog if you wore purple today.
i was the only 1 in my school.